Looking for a Kyle Fertility Center? Options are right up the road
Overcoming infertility, and finding the right Kyle fertility center may take you on a path less traveled. Approximately 90 miles away, our fertility center in New Braunfels has helped bring 23,000 babies into the world. Texas Fertility Center (TFC) was founded decades ago by pioneers in reproductive medicine to bring world-class and compassionate infertility care to central and south Texas.
Our team of board-certified reproductive endocrinologists work in conjunction with our partner Kyle obgyns and urologists to make conception possible for couples facing female or male infertility issues, including:
- Ovulatory disorders
- Blocked fallopian tubes
- Unexplained infertility
- Uterine abnormalities
- Low sperm count, or other types of male infertility
Breaking down barriers to conception in our Kyle fertility center
People from across the United States and even foreign countries travel to Texas Fertility Center to access innovative fertility treatment options provided by some of the most accomplished physicians in our sub-specialty of reproductive endocrinology.
Our New Braunfels, San Antonio and Austin-based fertility specialists have a combined 100-plus years of experience, and routinely earn recognition for peer and patient accolades, such as America’s Top Doctor™ and Best Doctors in America™. Equally committed to patient care and infertility awareness, our team engages in medical school classrooms, scientific research laboratories, presenting infertility symposiums and leading academic forums.
- Dr. Susan Hudson – Texas Fertility Center New Braunfels
- Dr. Erica Munch- Texas Fertility Center San Antonio
- Dr. Allison Petrini – Texas Fertility Center South Austin
- Dr. Thomas Vaughn – Texas Fertility Center Central Austin
- Dr. Kaylen Silverberg- Texas Fertility Center Central Austin
- Dr. Lisa Hansard- Texas Fertility Center Central Austin
- Dr. Anthony Propst- Texas Fertility Center Round Rock
Our fertility doctors have successfully treated the most complex causes of infertility. If you are looking for a Kyle fertility center, at TFC you will have access to a leading-edge IVF laboratory, diagnostic and treatment options like:
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection to address male infertility
- Donor services, including frozen egg cryopreservation
- Fertility preservation and fertility rescue for cancer patients
- Preimplantation genetic screening PGS and preimplantation genetic diagnosis PGD for genetic testing, and for those with a history of failed IVF or recurrent miscarriage
On the Forefront of Infertility Treatment: Texas Fertility Center was one of the first Texas fertility clinics to report a successful birth from a frozen egg IVF cycle.
Partnering with our south Texas fertility center
The patient advocates with Texas Fertility Center coordinate fertility treatment plans with your local obgyn to schedule routine screenings and tests in your local office. You benefit from convenient access to care for basic services, and an experienced fertility center staff and IVF lab facility when it matters most—at the moment of conception.
If you are looking for a Kyle fertility center, learn more about the flexible treatment options available with TFC and contact us today. The extra miles that you drive to achieve your dreams are worth it. Little miracles happen every day at Texas Fertility Center.